|Recipe For Stir Fry Sauce|
You only need a few ingredients and you will be alright. The ingredients are however, can be bought in Asian stores or supermarkets that have special racks for Asian products. Have a stock of these Asian special sauces at your kitchen, and you can easily create your own magic for stir fry. Getting fancy in your cooking means you have learned how to appreciate Asian food and dishes served in Asian Cuisines. Brands do not really matter to us. Just be careful in your measurements not to overdo some of the ingredients, it may result in too salty, or too sweet or even to spicy for everyone to enjoy. Taste-test everything if you are cooking for more than the original recipe here. The original recipe can serve four persons.
THE INGREDIENTS AND THINGS THAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Measuring spoons
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Wok or a skillet
- Hoisin sauce
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Rice wine vinegar
- Brown sugar
- Fresh ginger
- Red pepper flakes
- Measure one tablespoon of cornstarch and three tablespoons of w2ater and place into a small bowl. Mix them thoroughly and stir until there are no clumps left. You will be forming a smooth paste or slurry.
- Then add the four tablespoons of soy sauce, plus two tablespoons of oyster sauce, and one and one half teaspoons of rice wine vinegar and two teaspoons of brown sugar. Mix them in the cornstarch slurry until they are smooth and brownish in color.
- Then add one teaspoon of freshly grated ginger and one teaspoon of red pepper flakes. Stir together till thoroughly combined in the sauce mixture.
- In stir frying your dish, add the sauce mixture to the sautéed vegetables in a large wok or skillet. Over medium high heat, toss the vegetables to coat it with the sauce. Heat the sauce to boiling point for several minutes or until the sauce begins to thicken. Return your meat to the wok and continue stir frying for another minute to combine the sauce with the meat and vegetables.
- Once heated through, serve immediately while it is hot. The sauce will surely make magic for your stir fry.
- This Asian classic recipe for stir fry sauce is a best for your home kitchen cooking. It can be versatile if you want it according to your taste buds. Enjoy them and continue stir frying too.
You can also visit here to learn on how to cook Recipe For Stir Fry Sauce.