|Recipe For Stir Fry|
If you are still a green horn in the kitchen mastering the art of stir frying is a great place to start with your cooking endeavors. Here are two dishes that are quick, healthy to prepare and are easily adapted to meet all you’re the family's needs. These are some tasty skillet recipes that will rock your kitchen table and get very good reviews from your family circle.
PORK VEGGIE STIR-FRY RECIPE:
PORK VEGGIE STIR-FRY RECIPE:
- Three cups sliced cauliflower
- Three tablespoons vegetable oil, divide please
- Two medium carrots, julienned
- One can of fifteen ounces in weight whole baby corn, please drain and rinse them
- One half cup frozen peas, thawed
- One pound boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- Two green onions, thinly sliced
- Two garlic cloves, minced
- One tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- One half to one teaspoon chili powder
- One cup water
- One fourth cup soy sauce
- Four teaspoons honey
- Two teaspoons of chicken bouillon granules, found in supermarkets
- Four teaspoons cornstarch
- Two tablespoons cold water
- One fourth cup salted peanuts
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large skillet or wok, heat two tablespoons of oil and stir fry cauliflower for three minutes on your American stove.
- Then add carrots and continue to fry for two minutes.
- Then add the corn and peas and please stir fry until the vegetables are crisp tender. Remove the veggies to a plate and keep warm.
- Reheat your wok and stir fry the pork in your remaining oil for two minutes.
- Then add the garlic, onions and ginger plus chili powder and stir fry until the pork is no longer pink and fragrant. Remove to a plate keep warm.
- Meantime, combine the water, soy sauce, honey and bouillon in same pan. Separately combine cornstarch and cold water in a cup and then gradually add to pan. Bring to a boil and stir for two minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Then you can return the veggies and pork mixture to the pan and cook till heated through.
- Then stir in the peanuts.
- Serve with hot steaming rice. Can make six servings.
ALMOND TURKEY STIR-FRY RECIPE:
The Best Stir Fry Recipes by dm_51adb03bd5bcb
- One tablespoon cornstarch
- One cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- One fourth cup water
- Two tablespoons soy sauce, the reduced sodium please
- One teaspoon sugar
- One fourth teaspoon salt
- One fourth teaspoon pepper
- One pound turkey breast, cubed and choose the tenderloin parts
- Four teaspoons canola oil, divided
- One cup chopped celery
- One half cup shredded carrot
- One half cup chopped onion
- One half cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- One half cup sliced green onion
- One garlic clove, minced
- One can of eight ounces in weight sliced water chestnuts, please drain them
- One half cup slivered almonds, the toasted type please
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients and stir until smooth and reserve.
- Start frying by heating a non-stick skillet and add teaspoons of oil on your American stove. Stir fry the turkey until it is no longer pink. Remove to a plate and reserve.
- Reheat the skillet and stir-fry the carrot, celery, onion, mushrooms and green onions in the remaining oil until crisp-tender for about five to six minutes.
- Then add garlic and cook for one minute longer.
- Then add the water chestnuts and pour back the turkey and cook till heated through.
- Then stir in the broth mixture to the pan. Bring to a boil and cook stirring for two minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Sprinkle with almonds. Serve with hot steaming rice if desired. This makes four servings.
- Enjoy these recipes for stir fry in your homes and have fun doing them.
You can also visit here to learn on how to cook Recipe For Stir Fry.