|Vegetarian Stir Fry|
Vegetarian stir fry recipes are much love when it comes to living a healthier lifestyle. There are several hundreds of vegetarian recipes in the internet, but this recipe which we will share with you in this article is something that does not let you sacrifice taste for health reasons. We even love this healthy stir fry recipe and make this often at our own kitchen. Even if you are not a vegetarian, this meal will mean yummy and soon you will be requesting for it so often. If you are fun of garlic though, like us we are garlic addicts then you will definitely enjoy this dish. It is very simple, tasty and very healthy for the entire family to enjoy. THE ALL SEASON VEGETARIAN STIR FRY: The original recipe here can yield two servings. If you are serving for more people, just adjust the amount of ingredients accordingly.
- Two to four tablespoons of vegetable oil or coconut oil
- Two cloves of garlic, minced and diced
- One zucchini, medium sliced into half moons
- One yellow squash, sliced into chunks
- One small tomato, sliced into strips
- One cup of mushrooms, washed and patted dry
- One cup of spinach, chopped
- Salt to taste
- One teaspoon of hemp seed (optional)
- Celery, chopped
Watch The Best Stir Fry Recipes in Educational & How-To | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
- Wash and cut or slice all the vegetables according to bite size pieces as per instructions in the ingredients corner and keep them apart from each other. They will be added to the wok separately according to their cooking time. Remember to have all the ingredients near your wok since frying the veggies will be very quick but simple enough. This means, you have to prepare all the ingredients ahead of frying and prepare for the actual stir fry method. This time we will not use any sauce for stir fry for this recipe and rely on the natural flavors of the veggies alone. Set aside near your pan for easy reach when stir frying.
- Begin stir frying by heating a wok or a large skillet over your American stove at medium heat. Add the coconut oil or vegetable oil to the pan and wait till it gets hot and starts to smoke. Then add the garlic and the onion and stir fry for twenty seconds till it gets fragrant.
- Add the zucchini first, then the squash and the tomato and mushrooms and place a lid on top of wok.
- Cook and stir occasionally the veggies in the pan until the zucchini and the squash soften slightly and replace the lid after you stir them.
- Then add your spinach and celery with a dash of salt, and stir and then replace the lid on the pan.
- Continue cooking until the spinach and celery becomes soft enough. Check the pan every now and then to avoid overcooking the veggies.
- Remove from heat once soft according to your desire and allow it to slightly cool off and top it with the optional hemp seed.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy this vegetarian stir fry at home. It is simple, easy and quick to prepare. Health is wealth.
You can also visit here to learn on how to cook Vegetarian Stir Fry.