Beef stir frying at home can be fun and provide a fast preparation method to make a main dish for the family. Here are some of the most popular stir fry recipes that can be done easily at home.
|Stir Fry Recipe|
1. TERIYAKI BEEF STIR FRY:
This is a delicious easy stir fry with a twist. Hope you like it as much as my family does.
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 large marinating steak cut into strips or precut beef strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 brocolli florets, cut
- ¼ cup of diagonally sliced red pepper
- ¼ cup of diagonally sliced green pepper
- ¼ cup of diagonally sliced carrots.
- A can of corn on the cobs.
- 2 tbsps cornstarch.
- Salt and black pepper to tast
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Mix teriyaki sauce, water, brown sugar, together add beef strips. Marinate for 5 to 6 hours.
- In a large wok or skillet, add olive oil, onion and beef strips. Stir fry until browned. Reserve marinade from beef. Set aside.
- In a separate large frying pan, add 2 tbsps of olive oil. Add garlic, brocolli, peppers, carrots, and corn. Fry for about 4 minutes on medium heat until cooked.
- Drain excess fats from beef. Add reserve marinade and cornstarch into beef simmer for 3 minutes until thickened. Add the vegetables, stir fry and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot over basmati rice or
2. HONEY VEGETABLE BEEF STIR FRY
If you add rice or light noodles with this recipe you have a very nice supper. My family loves veggies and use tofu, beef or chicken, for this recipe.
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup prepared stir fry sauce (available in groceries).
- ¼ to ½ tsp crushed red pepper flake
- 4 tsps vegetable oil
- 2 cups small brocolli floret
- 2 cups mushroom
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges and separated
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally.
- Plus we added a package of boneless rib-cut beef, but you can add chicken or whatever else you like. Or you can keep it as a veggie dish.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Make the honey-Asian sauce. You can buy any type of premade stir fry sauce you want. But we prefer original.
- Mix that ¼ cup in with ¼ cup of honey and then sprinkle crushed red pepper flake into the mixture.
- Stir to mix all the parts up together.
- Slice up the vegetables into bite sizes.
- The recipe calls for only 2 cups each, but that’s a really small amount, so just do whatever you feel like and depending on how many people you are feeding. 4 cups of each can serve about 4 people comfortably.
- At this point separate the process – cooking the vegetables first and then to cook the meat last, which worked out perfectly.
- Put all the chopped veggies into a wok and then add olive oil, salt, and garlic powder.
- Tenderize the meat with some olive oil, salt and garlic powder.
- Chop the meat horizontally into smaller pieces that are easier to pick at and chew with the rest of the stir fry.
- Now you can quickly cook the meat by itself in another dish while letting the already cooked vegetables have a rest. After the meat is cooked to your taste, add it all together.
- Serve hot.